Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ultimate Speakers Network Presents Larry Wolff

I am passionate about helping people.  I took my first C-level position because I realized I could help 5,000 employees and then they could help our customers. I use this passion to show companies how to translate vision into measurable results.



Who is your ideal audience?



Senior executives in companies ranging from $20 million to over $1 billion in revenue.



What are 3 problems you solve?



Alignment. Alignment. Alignment. We show companies how to get the entire workforce aligned with the business strategy to drive breakthrough performance. We help technology organizations get aligned with business strategy to deliver unprecedented value. We get project teams aligned with strategic goals to get struggling projects back on track and deliver maximum value. And we help entrepreneurs align vision and execution to build successful businesses.


What are 3 things that make you really UNIQUE?


Experience, knowledge and passion.  I have more than 20 years of executive leadership experience and a great track record of turnarounds and growth. I’ve refined my knowledge, gleaned from some of the best of the best, and turned that into proprietary techniques that really help my customers. And I have great passion for helping people and companies succeed.  It’s an amazing feeling when you see an employee light up because his or her idea became part of the company strategy. And it’s fantastic to see a CEO proudly explaining the company’s improved results to the board of directors.


What has been your speaking experience?


I’ve spent a career speaking in front of executive teams, boards of directors and large departments.  I’ve spoken at a few conferences and want to do more of that.



What do you love most about speaking to audiences?



I love to help people and I love to teach and coach. It’s amazing to see a room full of people light up when they see hope in the face of perceived disaster or when they see that there is a viable, understandable solution to their biggest business challenges.



What would be the #1 tip you would give to other speakers?



Be authentic.  Be yourself.  Speak from the heart, with passion.



How would people connect with you?



Larry Wolff, president


Wolff Strategy Partners


(623) 229-1286


LarryWolff@WolffStragey.com


www.WolffStrategy.com


www.linkedin.com/in/LarryWolff/


Be part of one of the most productive networking groups on the face of the planet. We are a networking group designed by speakers for speakers for the purpose of getting each other speaking more.  Join us LIVE or online.  http://www.UltimateSpeakersNetwork.com

 




Ultimate Speakers Network Presents Larry Wolff http://goo.gl/qi5zQn

No comments:

Post a Comment