Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ultimate Speakers Network Presents Jeff Orr

Ultimate Speakers Network JeffJeff Orr is a Leadership Performance Coach, Transformational Speaker, and Author. His passion is to help leaders, business owners, and individuals experience true success in their career and life through one-on-one coaching, energetic and engaging keynote speaking engagements, leadership retreats, seminars, and his book, Succeed In The New Normal.


Who is your ideal audience?
I speak to leaders, business owners, and people in transition – whether in their current employment, leadership model, business model, or personal life – anyone who is struggling to succeed but not getting where they want to go.


What are 3 problems you solve?
1. I help someone identify and understand what is most important to them, and to intentionally pursue those areas to experience true success in their career, business, and life.
2. I help business owners build deeper relationships with existing clients, and how to build new, profitable relationships.
3. I help leaders identify areas of strength as well as growth areas to improve their effectiveness with their teams, and experience new levels of success in team building, communication, and moving their organization forward.


What are 3 things that make you really UNIQUE?
1. I ask thought-provoking questions.
2. I am honest and genuine (what you see is what you get).
3. I utilize humor and story to engage people in a learning experience.


What has been your speaking experience?
I have been speaking to audiences since I was 16 years old. I started as a recording artist in a rock band and wanting to communicate more deeply with the audience. Over the years, the audiences and circumstances have changed (from music to keynotes) but my passion for engaging, entertaining, and educating my audience has never changed. The best experiences I have as a speaker are when someone grabs hold of one transformational truth in what I have communicated and applies it to their life.


What do you love most about speaking to audiences?

I love the immediate connection and reaction I get as I communicate. I see it in their eyes and in their body language when they are tracking with what I am saying. I love the challenge when someone doesn’t seem to be understanding and I have to think on my feet to communicate differently.

What would be the #1 tip you would give to other speakers?
Know your audience. The better you know and understand the culture, language, stressors, hopes, and dreams of the audience, the more clear your communication can be.


How would people connect with you?
Jeff Orr
info@indemandleadership.com
www.indemandleadership.com
(480) 290-9423


Facebook Address:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Demand-Leadership/224375234265207


 


Twitter Address:


http://twitter.com/ExecCoachJeff 


Linkedin Address:


http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=14060843&trk


 


Youtube Address:


http://www.youtube.com/user/InDemandLeadership


 




Ultimate Speakers Network Presents Jeff Orr http://goo.gl/AEgtVM

No comments:

Post a Comment